<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26835104?origin\x3dhttp://joandthecamera.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, December 05, 2007
my long time idol!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

YELLOW BOUGHT ME THE TICKET TO JEFF CHANG!! I WAS SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH HIM WHEN I WAS 12. OKAY, TT WAS LIKE A DECADE AGO.

IM GOING TO ATTEND MY FIRST CONCERT!!

IM SITTING HERE!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

15 Mar 2008 Sat, 7.30pm

HERE I COME!!




the blogger.

♥!

my grandma calls me jo-yi-na.

so this is all about me.

Typical half libra and scorpio. 23.10 Loves her bike. Loves sentimental love songs late at night. Enjoy coffee with intellectual conversations. Traveller. Extroverted. Theoretical. Logical. Planning. Rational. Self-confident. Ambitious. Direct. Open. Severe. Organised. Determined. Witty. Independent. Purposeful. Dynamic. Energetic. Optimistic. Competent. Responsible. Clever. Intellectual. Enthusiastic. Demanding. Structured. Controlled. Aggressive.

Okay, those adjectives are generated by various personality tests. Seriously, I don’t care how you judge me.