<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26835104?origin\x3dhttp://joandthecamera.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, February 27, 2007
HAPPY HAPPY!

I PASSED MY CIRCUIT EVALUATION!!

I AM GOING ONTO THE ROAD AFTER MY RIDING THEORY TEST THIS SAT.

YAY. =)

I AM A SEMI-QUALIFIED RIDER NOW. KEKE.
750cc. out of my licence limit. must take class 2. tt will be like 2 years later man.
125cc. =)

125cc. =)
lovely lovely.












the blogger.

♥!

my grandma calls me jo-yi-na.

so this is all about me.

Typical half libra and scorpio. 23.10 Loves her bike. Loves sentimental love songs late at night. Enjoy coffee with intellectual conversations. Traveller. Extroverted. Theoretical. Logical. Planning. Rational. Self-confident. Ambitious. Direct. Open. Severe. Organised. Determined. Witty. Independent. Purposeful. Dynamic. Energetic. Optimistic. Competent. Responsible. Clever. Intellectual. Enthusiastic. Demanding. Structured. Controlled. Aggressive.

Okay, those adjectives are generated by various personality tests. Seriously, I don’t care how you judge me.