<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26835104?origin\x3dhttp://joandthecamera.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, January 19, 2007
Another You - Cascada

like i say, everytime when there are bad times, there will be good times.

good things happening to me.

1. i have 5 days off till this tuesday. starting from today.

2. i met up w wei yest from 2-9.30pm. lovely time spent. i shld consider going over to perth this coming may. :)

3. i have confirmed an appointment with prof teo, the director of nus alumni this 30 jan 2007 at 12pm. heh. i hope there are good things in store for me.

4. i just received money from mummy to buy chinese new year clothes! yay.

5. i passed my bike practical 2.01! tmr 8am gg for my 2.02. another step closer to my bike!

6. im gg to buy a new helmet very soon! someone is sponsoring!

7. i had the best module this sem. it is "understanding emotions in interactive processes" i love all that are taught in that module.

8. i had a great time having lunch with suz and lin at business today. we chatted for the entire 2 hrs before everyone has to go for the next lesson. i got socks and a nice hair clip from beijing. thanks to sulin. :)

9. i am considering to go to phuket after seeing wei and gf's photos!

10. and lastly, feb is coming. yay. i love chinese new year and ang baos and lotsa food and steamboat! and also my fav pineapple tarts and the prawn rolls!

i love this song so much. the song is so simple and melodious and the singer has such sweet and natural voice. shld try to listen to this song. thanks to my xiao mei who has been playing this song whenever she switches on the computer.

it is really nice!

Another You - Cascada

So many times I was alone I couldn't sleep

You left me drowning in the tears of memory

And ever since you've gone, I found it hard to breathe

Cause there was so much that your heart just couldn't see

A thousand wasted dreams rolling off my eyes

But time's been healing me and I say goodbye

Cause I can breathe again, dream again

I'll be on the road again

Like it used to be the other day

Now I feel free again, so innocent

Cause someone makes me whole again for sure

I'll find another you

Could you imagine someone else is by my side

I've been afraid he couldn't keep myself from falling

My heart was always searching for a place to hide

Could not await the dawn to bring another day

Your not the only one so hear me when I say

The thoughts of you that just fade away

Cause I can breathe again, dream again I

'll be on the road again

Like it used to be the other day

Now I feel free again, so innocent

Cause someone makes me whole again for sure

I'll find another you

Sometimes I see you when I close my eyes

You're still a part of my life

But I can breathe again, dream again

I'll be on the road again

Like it used to be the other day

Now I feel free again, so innocent

Cause someone makes me whole again for sure

I'll find another you

I'll find another you

=) it is a sad song. but hey, it is about moving on, isnt it?




the blogger.

♥!

my grandma calls me jo-yi-na.

so this is all about me.

Typical half libra and scorpio. 23.10 Loves her bike. Loves sentimental love songs late at night. Enjoy coffee with intellectual conversations. Traveller. Extroverted. Theoretical. Logical. Planning. Rational. Self-confident. Ambitious. Direct. Open. Severe. Organised. Determined. Witty. Independent. Purposeful. Dynamic. Energetic. Optimistic. Competent. Responsible. Clever. Intellectual. Enthusiastic. Demanding. Structured. Controlled. Aggressive.

Okay, those adjectives are generated by various personality tests. Seriously, I don’t care how you judge me.