<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26835104?origin\x3dhttp://joandthecamera.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, November 17, 2006
my lonely blog.

i havent seen my mum for almost one week. my fei mei also. thank you very much, work.

anyways, i came to sch at 9am when the lecture was supposed to be at 8am. when i entered the LT, there was noone! HMPH! yes yes blame it all on me for being late, but hor, isnt the lecture supposed to be from 8-10am? look who is the lazy one? lecturer or me? heh.

DONT WORRY ABT ME, I WASNT ANGRY YEST WHEN I TYPED THE POST. :) im only puzzled with pp and life. as simple as tt.

count-down-metre-to-first-paper-of-year-3-sem-1: 10 days!!

oh yes, happy birthday miss lee sulin in beijing. :)

i feel like im logging in here to type rubbish golden words. grin.

today im gg to study w miss lee till late and gonna meet her again tmr to study. i guess tt is life for the next 2-3 weeks. after that, bangkok, money, work, fun, friends and love, here i come!

right, enuff of my precious words. im gg to mug now.

sorry dear blog, u may have to be a little lonely for a few days.

There is only one wish on my mind
When this day is through I hope that I will find
That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me
All I need will be mine if you are here


Top Of The World - Carpenters




the blogger.

♥!

my grandma calls me jo-yi-na.

so this is all about me.

Typical half libra and scorpio. 23.10 Loves her bike. Loves sentimental love songs late at night. Enjoy coffee with intellectual conversations. Traveller. Extroverted. Theoretical. Logical. Planning. Rational. Self-confident. Ambitious. Direct. Open. Severe. Organised. Determined. Witty. Independent. Purposeful. Dynamic. Energetic. Optimistic. Competent. Responsible. Clever. Intellectual. Enthusiastic. Demanding. Structured. Controlled. Aggressive.

Okay, those adjectives are generated by various personality tests. Seriously, I don’t care how you judge me.