<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26835104?origin\x3dhttp://joandthecamera.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Saturday, October 07, 2006
more than words - extreme.

Saying I love you

Is not the words

I want to hear from you

It's not that I want you

Not to say but if you only knew

How easy, it would be to show me how you feel

More than words, is all you have to do, to make it real

Then you wouldn't have to say, that you love me

Cause I'd already know

Now that I've tried to talk to you and make you understand

All you have to do, is close your eyes

And just reach out your hands, and touch me

Hold me close don't ever let me go

More than words, is all I ever needed you to show

Then you wouldn't have to say, that you love me

Cause I'd already know





the blogger.

♥!

my grandma calls me jo-yi-na.

so this is all about me.

Typical half libra and scorpio. 23.10 Loves her bike. Loves sentimental love songs late at night. Enjoy coffee with intellectual conversations. Traveller. Extroverted. Theoretical. Logical. Planning. Rational. Self-confident. Ambitious. Direct. Open. Severe. Organised. Determined. Witty. Independent. Purposeful. Dynamic. Energetic. Optimistic. Competent. Responsible. Clever. Intellectual. Enthusiastic. Demanding. Structured. Controlled. Aggressive.

Okay, those adjectives are generated by various personality tests. Seriously, I don’t care how you judge me.